- This event has passed.
First Time Home Buyer Seminar
February 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+0Free
If you plan to be a first-time home buyer in 2024/2025, this event is for you! Purchasing a home is a big decision and you need the right team of professionals to make the home buying process simple and fun.
We’ve brought together a powerhouse trio to help outline the entire home buying process from start to finish. Plus, we will highlight the secrets you should know before buying your first home!
Nicki Pike – Senior Mortgage Broker with TMG The Mortgage Group
Maddison Bellamy – Realtor with Royal LePage Network Realty
Brett Bothwell – Lawyer with Johnston Ming Manning
We will be hosting this seminar to educate first-time home buyers on the mortgage and home-buying process from pre-approval stage to possession day.
We will cover topics like:
– What goes into applying for a mortgage
– Getting documents prepared for pre-approval
– Incentives available to first-time home buyers
– Why the mortgage rate ISN’T the only factor to consider
– What to look for when shopping for a home
– How much down payment you need.
– What size of home you may qualify for.
– Understanding the legal documents, fees, and more associated with purchasing a home.
We will also be discussing trends in today’s market and clarifying whether now (or when) is a good time to buy based on your situation.
By attending, you will make the connections with all three of the professionals you need when buying your first home, which makes it even more seamless when it comes time to move quickly and to place an offer on your dream property.
Also, you will get any questions answered before you start the process, and we will provide the information you need to feel excited and confident about buying your first home.
Register for the event and save your seat!